WIN FREE BITCOINS EVERY HOUR!
- WIN FREE BITCOINS – UP TO $200!
- MULTIPLY YOUR BITCOINS PLAYING HI-LO!
- WIN HI-LO JACKPOTS UP TO 1 BITCOIN!
- FREE WEEKLY LOTTERY WITH BIG PRIZES!
- BITCOIN SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH DAILY INTEREST!
- OVER 8,000,000 REGISTERED USERS!
Try your luck every hour playing our simple game and you could win up to $200 in free bitcoins! Win big prizes with their weekly lottery for which you get free tickets every time you plays the free bitcoin game. Multiply your bitcoins playing a simple HI-LO game that is designed to be provably fair by using a combination of math and cryptography. Win big HI-LO jackpot prizes up to 1 bitcoin every time you play. For more Bitcoin casino offers visit www.online-casino-info.com
Advantages of Bitcoin:
- Payment freedom – With BTC, or Bitcoin, it is possible to send and receive any amount of money instantly anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays. No borders. No imposed limits. Bitcoin allows its users to be in full control of their money.
- Very low fees – Bitcoin payments are currently processed with either no fees or extremely small fees. Users may include fees with transactions to receive priority processing, which results in faster confirmation of transactions by the network. Additionally, merchant processors exist to assist merchants in processing transactions, converting bitcoins to fiat currency and depositing funds directly into merchants’ bank accounts daily. As these services are based on Bitcoin, they can be offered for much lower fees than with PayPal or credit card networks.
- Fewer risks for merchants – Bitcoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and do not contain customer’s sensitive or personal information. This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent chargebacks. Merchants can easily expand to new markets where either credit cards are not available or fraud rates are unacceptably high. The overall results is lower fees, larger markets and fewer administrative costs.
- Security and control – Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions; it is impossible for merchants to force unwanted or unnoticed charges as can happen with other payment methods. Bitcoin payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction. This offers strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
- Transparent and neutral – All information concerning the Bitcoin money supply itself is readily available on the block chain for anybody to verify and use in real-time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is secure.